If you’re looking for some summer fun, look no further than Cedar Lane Stables and our summer camp. Our camp is a great way to meet new friends, learn about horses, and interact with our four-legged friends.
We welcome you to spend the summer at Cedar Lane Stables. We are licensed by the State of Texas and the camp has something fun for everyone. We have three different camps based on the horse-riding skill level of each prospective camper. Parents are also welcome to come to an awards and horse show on the last day of camp.
Please send your camper in riding gear, long pants, and boots, and bring an extra set of clothes to get wet and dirty. Camp begins at 9a.m. and ends promptly at 3p.m. Before and after care is available for $7.25 an hour. Please make arrangements when you enroll. Parents are invited Friday at 1:30p.m. for awards and to watch a horse show. Advanced camp will not have a horse show on Friday.
Early Registration: $300
Register your child for a week of horsing around at camp! Register before May 21st to receive the discounted camp price of $300. Refer a friend and receive an additional $10 off! $100 is due at the time of registration and $200 is due on the first day of camp.
Weeks available for Summer Camp
Do you still want to attend camp? No problem! Just get those forms turned in. Refer a friend and receive an additional $10 off.
$125 due at time of registration, $200 due on the first day of camp.
Register for one of three available camps:
• Beginner camp: For ages 5 to 16. Learn about the basics of riding and horse care. Have fun painting horses, playing games, and getting wet and wild! Horse show on Friday at 1:30p.m. for parents to see all their child has learned at camp.
• Intermediate Camp: Open to riders who have been in a lesson program and are already familiar with basic riding skills. Must be able to walk, trot and canter. Please inquire as to whether this would be an appropriate camp for your child prior to signing up.
• Advanced Camp: Open to riders who are currently showing at least 2′ courses. This week will be an informative week. Forget the fun; we have work to do!! Please inquire as to whether this would be an appropriate week for you prior to signing up.
On your first day of camp, don’t forget the following:
• Sack Lunch • Reusable water bottle • Extra play clothes • Beach towel • Sun screen • Remaining fees
• Medical Authorization Form • Liability Release Form • Physician Permission Form • $200 Balance • Forms